Thursday, November 21, 2019

Warm Cozy Wishes





Still making Christmas cards and enjoying the process....their is so much inspiration online right now, sometimes my head feels like it is going to explode from all the ideas I get.  I just loved these little cups of Christmas cocoa and wanted to showcase them on a card. I love hot cocoa...not as much as coffee but it is in the top 3 favorite beverages.

I used this fun sketch from Lisa at Sketch-n-Scrap:



I will be back tomorrow with another card using a sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap. This time however, I made a birthday card with it.

That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch, what a fun card! I like how you used pops of black on here, so striking! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...