Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Waterfall Card





I wish we had more of a fall here in Florida.....we are still having temps near 90 degrees here and I live in the northern part of the state. Well, if I cannot have fall colors outside, I can use them on my cards. This is the first waterfall card that I ever made and I am really digging it. When you pull the ribbon, the flaps pull down in a cascade effects and the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment can be seen.

I am entering this in the Cupcake Inspirations Fall Theme Challenge 481

That is about it for now. I will be back tomorrow to share a fun Halloween layout.
~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Pretty Fall waterfall card! Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this Waterfall idea for the fall card. Great job. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...