Monday, September 21, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #85 Awesome Autumn



I love crafting this time of year....the colors and images are so wonderful to work with. This card is for the Awesome Autumn Challenge #85 from Lawn Fawnatics. I just got a pack of the Chocolate Bar colored card stock from Lawn Fawn and I have to say it is my favorite shade of brown ever. I used it for the mat on this card and I die cut the thanks from it as well. The acorn and sunflower are from near vintage Lawn Fawn stamp sets and the leafy paper is also from Lawn Fawn. The dried acorns are from a trip a couple of years to a park in St. Augustine where there were literally hundreds on the ground. I filled my purse and my husband's pockets....best acorns ever.


I used this sketch #177 from Sketch-n-Scrap:


I am entering it in the Sketch-n-Scrap sketch challenge
and
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #456 - #457
and

Well that is it for now...I think I shall retire to the couch and watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Thanks for stopping in.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Such a great Fall card and love your embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch and I love how you photographed it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Fall card!! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ... I love the real acorns you used as a prop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and simple card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...