Sunday, November 1, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #87



My dog has been sick the past week and even spent a couple of days in the hospital. While she was sick I got no crafting done. She is feeling a bit better now so it felt really good to get in my craft room today for a little creative therapy. First thing I worked on was this card . I used the above sketch for the 




I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #463 - #463 Challenge

That is it for now....have a wonderful rest of your weekend....catch you next week.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love your take on the sketch and Lovely colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us and for sharing your talent at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card ... I hope your dog is all better

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...