Friday, November 6, 2020

Merry Kiss-mas


I am working hard to get all my Christmas cards done in the next 30 days and when I saw this sketch from Newton's Nook for their Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #135 I knew I wanted to use it. This is the card I created and am entering in their challenge.


I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Week #464 - #465
and 
the Inspired By Merry & Bright Challenge  I was inspired by the red and aqua colors in the inspiration photo.

That is it for now....thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetness! Your polar bear couple really stands out with the black background! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. So eye catching. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bold graphic colors! Thanks for joining us in our sketch challenge at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your interpretation of the sketch is adorable, and your sentiment and sweet image are the CUTEST! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...