Sunday, April 4, 2021

Lasting Memories Guest Design Team Week #1

Good morning and Happy Easter!! I am so excited to be one of April's Guest Designers at Lasting Memories. I really had fun creating this layout of my great-niece and her dog Badger. I am creating a whole memorial album for Reyna and her family as a surprise. They do not read my blog so I am safe sharing it here.

The Lasting Memories challenge this week is a word play challenge. I had to create a layout using an item that begins with each letter in the word EASTER. Here is my entry......


E - enamel hearts (on the kraft envelope)
A - arrow
S - stickers
T - tag
E - envelope
R - red

I loved this Page Map Sketch so I somewhat loosely based my page on it:


I kept the title and tag placement along with the layout of the background papers. I substituted one photo for the 4 smaller ones shown in the sketch. That is what I love about using sketches....they are great to use as a jumping off point or to follow closely. As the maker of the layout it is totally up to me.

Well that is all for now. Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be back next Sunday to share another Lasting Memories challenge.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Great job with your 'EASTER' items and love the puppy accent! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Sandi love the bright colours.
    Great take on the word play game of Easter. Thanks for joining us this month at Lasting Memories. D.T Maureen W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Sandi, congrats on being a Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout. Love the bright cheery colouring of your layout. Great use of the challenge. Thanks for joining us this month as GDT at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...