Sunday, April 25, 2021

Lasting Memories Guest Design Team Week #4



This is my 4th and final layout as a guest member of the Lasting Memories Design Team for April. I have really enjoyed being part of the team and was inspired to create 4 layouts. This page features my niece and her doggo Badger who recently passed away. I am working on a memorial scrapbook for her of Badger and I am happy to say that I am almost finished.....3 more pages to go.

Well that is about it for now....thank you for checking out my blog. I will be back this week to share some cards....it is birthday season in my family.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Nice work with all the black, white, and red! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sandi, congrats on being a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...