Saturday, November 13, 2021

Coffee Lovers Bloghop Hello Pumpkin



Well it is that time of year again....the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Bloghop. I look forward to these semi-annual hops and usually get a lot of cards made. This is my first card. I used digital images and a sentiment from Julee Tilman.


There are loads of prizes to be had and beautiful cards to inspire you. Check it out

I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap for this card:


I can't believe it has been nearly 3 months since I updated my blog. I promise to have another posting for you in a couple of days.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you along the hop! Love the layering on your pretty card! Really cute pumpkin and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, I love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great work with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Love those images! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your card - it's sooo stinkin'cute! Great take on the card sketch as well. Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...