Sunday, November 14, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #112 Happy Thanksgiving



I am making a little time to craft this weekend as I need to make some Thanksgiving cards and really get going on my Christmas cards. I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #112 to make the sentiment the star on this card.


I just LOVE those Stitched Letter dies and love how they are the perfect size for A4 cards -- either horizontal or vertically oriented.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge.

That's it for now. I will be back soon I hope with another crafty project to share.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love how the critters are surrounding the copy! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Thanksgiving card is adoooorable!! LOVE the big sentiment! and those cute critters are the so adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...