Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun Times -- Abby turns 4


I know I already did a layout of Abby's birthday but I just couldn't resist a page with pictures from both of her celebrations.  I was inspired by the 200th sketch from Creative Scrappers:

I put my banner on the bottom of my page and loved adding those spatters from my new Tim Holtz distress stain.  I love the sketches over there and do not get to participate as often as I would like.  Congratulations Kristine on over 200 inspirational sketches.

I am also entering this page in Frosted Designs grid design challenge....there is still plenty of time to enter this challenge.  Check out the details HERE.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! What great photos and I am totally admiring your grid too! I wish I could put photos in a straight line, but for some reason I find it super difficult! Nice use of your new Distress stain too!! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the arrangement of your pics and great splotches!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint splatters on this layout are AWE-SOME!! I love how the random-ness of the splatters works with the grid design of your photos!! The little banner with the OA chipboard shapes is totally fun!! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banner embellishment, and those splatters of distress stain add such a fun touch! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...