Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day


I sent each of my grandchildren (except lil' Izzy who is only 7 months old) a Bag o' Green for St. Paddy's Day.  Everything in the bag was green.  The boys also got a few dollar bills in theirs as well.  Here are a few of the cards I made that I haven't shared yet:






I hope everyone is having a wonderful, fun day.  Since we were out and about all day, we had Mexican for dinner (the restaurant was empty...lol) and are having our corned beef, potatoes, carrots and cabbage dinner tomorrow.  So I guess we are having a St. Paddy's weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea - a goodie bag of 'green' stuff :) You're such a cool grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all AWESOME! That goodie bag of green is such a CLEVER IDEA!! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, Love those cards! Cute green treats too! My kids enjoyed their green milk and all there green candy this morning along with Lucky Charms of course. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, love it, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...