Sunday, July 15, 2012

Brothers


I love Julie Bonner's sketches and when I saw today that she created a sketch just for Boys Rule Scrapbbook Kits....well, I put housework aside and headed straight to my scraproom and created this page today.  It worked out perfectly to use this large 8x10 professional picture of my boys when they were so little and cute (now they are big but still cute!).  Here's the sketch that inspired me:


I love how colorful Bella Blvd. papers are so they were a natural choice for this fun and happy layout.  The cute little feltie vehicles have been in my stash FOREVER.  So glad I found the perfect home for them.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch and fab product choices! thanks for playing along with us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...