Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's Celebrate!


I tried something new on this card......I wanted to get in on the confetti trend and I had a bunch of tiny blue squares from using my new Martha Stewart punch.  So after stamping my sentiment and attaching my washi tape along the bottom of the card I ran several strips of adhesive down the front and threw the confetti at it.  What stuck I left so it was a truly random pattern.  Then to remove the stickiness, I dusted the card with baby powder.  I used some small glittered letters that say "Let's" and the exclamation point and I was done....less than 15 minutes from start to finish.  So save all those little pieces when you use a border punch....you never know how you can end up using them.

I am entering this card in Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge -- Stamping.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for using all those scraps we end up with. I just tossed a bunch of tiny dots from a border stamp...should have kept them and tried your idea:)

    This is a great card, and I'm happy you joined us over at Frosted Designs for our Fabulous Friday challenge - Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card! Love your stamping,, thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Fabulous Friday challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...