Friday, July 6, 2012

Party Time!


When we go to Chicago to visit my sons and their families in a few weeks we are having a birthday party for the 3 of us having birthdays in August.  I will be turning 50-something, my beautiful daughter-in-law Amy will be turning 20 something and dear sweet lil' Izzy will be having her first birthday.  So right now I am in the process of making a few party invites with some awesome SRM stickers that I recently won.  These stickers are making this an easy process and look great on my cards.  On the inside of the card is a big sticker where I can fill in all the deets of the party....where, when, RSVP, etc. Super easy and I am all about that.

I used this awesome sketch from Basic Grey:



I also used papers from my 6x6 Life of the Party paper pad from Basic Grey.  The twine is Denim from the Twinery (another recent win), the toothpicks for the pennants from my kitchen (LOL) and the wooden button tied with floss is from my stash.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...