Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry & Bright



One of my favorite holiday color combinations is blue/silver/white.  In fact, next year it is our plan to buy a 9 ft. white pencil Christmas tree and decorate it in white lights and silver/blue/white beach-inspired ornaments.

I was inspired by the blue, white and silver in this inspiration photo from Curtain Call Challenges:


I have never entered their challenges but I am thrilled to do so this time.

I used this beautiful sketch from Mojo Monday and I am entering it in their sketch challenge.


 I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Holiday Card Challenge 
and 
My Craft Spot's challenge to Let Your Sentiment Be the Focal Point.

That's it for now.....I found out today that I have bronchitis and a sinus infection so I need to go lay on the couch and watch some Christmas programming.  I am hoping these drugs kick in soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandi! Great mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fabulous! Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...