Friday, December 26, 2014

Such a Beautiful Little Lady


This is my sweet little granddaughter Izzy wearing the Christmas outfit that my hubby and I sent her. She turned 3 in August and is growing up more and more.  She lives in the Midwest and we live in Florida so I am really missing her and my whole family....it is especially hard this time of year.  But scrapping their pictures and preserving their memories for them helps me feel closer to them.

I used this awesome sketch from My Mind's Eye and am entering it in their December Sketch challenge.


Everything on the page is My Mind's Eye ....except the 2 rhinestones and the alphas that spell out IZZY.  I mixed and matched from at least 3 collections -- Miss Caroline, Boy Crazy, and Fine and Dandy.  There are probably some other collections as well.  I have a big drawer full of MME goodies and I kept pulling out awesome stuff to use.

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I hope you are enjoying your holidays....I sure am.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the gray-red combo and I really envy your handwriting : D Good luck in the MME challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...