Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Tree Chose Us



I was excited last Sunday night when my son posted this picture of my grandsons on Facebook and Instagram of their annual trip to cut down their Christmas tree.  This is what he wrote on Instagram...."you can't jus pick a tree, man. the christmas tree picks you.." So I used that for my title.  I also added a cute little shaker in the upper left part of the layout just for fun and some wood patterns and veneers just to reinforce the tree theme.  Everything on this page is from The Good Cheer collection by Elle's Studio.  I even used their December sketch:


 I love, love, love this collection and intend to use up every shred of it this year.  I hope my family in the Midwest posts lots of pictures from this holiday season for my to scrap.  It is going to be perfect for documenting my December weeks in my Project Life album.  

I am entering this page over at Elle's Studio.  You can see all the details HERE.  
There are some awesome prizes to be won.


Edited 1/7/2015 to add:
I am linking this up to the current issue at Paper Issues -- Popping the Cork With Elle's Studio 

Well today's To Do list is long and I have lingered on the computer long enough.  I may be back later in the day to post today's projects that I plan to do.  Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...