Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #121



My brother-in-law Bob is a real pistol.  I know that he will get a kick out of this card even if it is going to be a day or so late.  But, hey, I recently had surgery so I am a little slow getting back into the groove.  I am feeling good and have been back to work already, however.

I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


The stamp set is called WTF and is from CAS-ual Fridays.  It is always sure to get a laugh when I use it.  I am entering this card in CAS-ual Fridays 4th Birthday Challenge to create a clean and simple birthday themed card and use their signature colors of orange, turquoise, black and white.


and
the current linky party at Paper Issues....Chalk One Up to Your Own Style


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I have a few more projects to share so I will be back shortly.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I love how you added the "something"! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - love the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sentiment always makes me laugh! Great card - thanks so much for playing along with our birthday challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun masculine card! I am sure your BIL enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...