Friday, May 29, 2015

Love & Cherish Each Other


I get to see my family in the Midwest once or twice if I am lucky each year.  I never remember until after I am back home in Florida to take family groupings of pictures.  The day before we left I asked Matt and Amy if I could take a family photo.  Of course they agreed....that is everyone but lil' Miss Izzy.  She was miserable with an ear infection and I did not want to push the issue.  So I took Amy, Matt and Abby's picture but I wanted to include Izzy on this layout so I added a picture of her from a couple of days earlier.

I used this very cool sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches:


There are still a few days to play along with the sketch challenge and there is an awesome prize up for grabs.  You can see all the details HERE

Thanks for dropping in....have a wonderful weekend.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Love the border you made! And that big title! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this page!! And that title is fabulous (font). Catching up on what you have been up too! I have been a little busy and away from the blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and border! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, love the big title and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...