Saturday, September 3, 2016

Happy 35th




It really is true that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by.  I remember my youngest as a cute little 10 year old it seems like just last week and next week he is going to be 35 years old. I still remember being 35 and now that seems like a lifetime ago.

I used 2 dies from Simon Says Stamp to create this card.....the polaroid birthday frame and the script HAPPY so I am entering this card in the Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes Challenge.



I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog....I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Very nice color mix, Sandi - very graphic, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...