Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sweet Home Chicago



I watched The Blues Brothers movie the other night and it inspired me to scrap these beautiful pictures we have of our hometown of Chicago.  We were up there recently last spring and got some great pictures.  I used this perfect two page sketch from Let's Scrap:





I am entering it in their 9-15-16 sketch challenge. You can see all the details HERE  There is still time to enter.

That's about it for now.  Thank you for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, and such lovely photo's. Really like the clean crisp look of the layout. Thanks for playing along at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love your photos and the colours work so well. Thanks for joining us at Let's scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout Sandi. I love the bold blue as it makes the layout so crisp. Well done. Thanks for playing along at Lets scrap. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout of your trip! On my bucket list...so glad to see you playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...