Sunday, September 11, 2016

Twinkle, Twinkle



I like to spoil my grandchildren (what grandma doesn't?) and so to celebrate the beginning of the school year for my granddaughters, I bought them a little gift each and made them a card to tell them I love them and to encourage them to work hard in school. This card is for 8 year old Abby.

The beautiful sentiment is from Verve Stamps and I used their sketch from Mojo Monday:


I stayed pretty true to the sketch except instead of a diamond shape in the center of the card I went with a circle since my sentiment was in the shape of a circle.


I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Work it Wednesday Use a Stamp Challenge

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my blog.  I hope your week is perfectly delightful.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is darling! Love all those dots. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...