Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Fun








My oldest grandson Jacob is now 15. This picture was taken last year at the pumpkin patch when he was 14 and just might be the last Halloween type picture of get to scrap of him.  He is more and more reluctant to get his picture taken (as most teenage boys are) So I seized the opportunity and created a page with this awesome picture.  I used this sketch from Grand Diva's Scrappy Friends Challenge:



I also  added a tag below the journaling card so I am entering this layout into Rochelle Spears This or That Challenge to use tickets or tags.



Finally I am also entering this page in Scrapbook Circle's October Challenge -- Autumn Leaves.


Well that is about it for this beautiful Sunday morning. I hope you day is filled with all your favorite things.

~~Sandi~~



3 comments:

  1. Amazing Fall page and take on the challenges! Thank you so much for playing along in the Oct Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Sandi :) I know that feeling when they don't want their picture taken anymore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...