Monday, October 31, 2016

Thanks a Latte



I love the colors of fall. I love everything about fall, in fact. It is a pity that we do not get much of a fall here in coastal Florida. But the temps have cooled down considerably recently and I have traded my capris and tank tops for leggings and long sleeved tees.

I received an awesome surprise in the mail today from a friend in Michigan.  She sent the Shimelle puffy hearts that I have been admiring online.  So many places were sold out but my friend found a pack for me and sent them my way. I wanted to thank her for them. She and I share a love of coffee so I whipped up this coffee themed card for her.  I used this awesome sketch from Kerry Urbatch on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog:


I even included a couple of the puffy hearts that Mel gave me on her card.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today....Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...