Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Dad



I had a lot of fun this weekend playing along with the Creative Olympics at My Favorite Things. My Dad is turning 86 this weekend and I wanted to make him a card.  So I made this shaker card with inlaid die cutting for him and it qualifies for Event #3.... The Biathalon Challenge.






The paper I used is from my MFT Graphic Grid 6x6 paper pack. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Sweet Succulents stamp set. I just love my Stitched Star Peek-a-Boo Window die and Star Shaker pouches that I used in the middle for the shaker window.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Add a Die Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.....Monday is done, bring on Tuesday!


~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...