Monday, February 19, 2018

Tickled Pink That It's Your Birthday



I have another card to share for the MFT 2018 Creative Olympics. This card is for the first challenge....the Stamping Slalom Challenge. I had to use three different stamp sets on this card:



The pig images are from Hog Heaven, the butterfly image is from Sow Much Cuteness and the sentiment is from Tickled Pink. I also used my mini clouds edges to stencil the cloud background. This is also the first time I used that fabulous Stitched Collage Frame die. I just LOVE my products from MFT!!


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Add a Die Challenge


That's it for now....I will be back momentarily to share my last card in the MFT Creative Olympics.


~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandi! It's super cute and your clouds look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...