Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sweet Hello


Am I the only one who has cute things out on their craft desk that you want to use someday? Sometimes those items sit on my desk for quite awhile until I find just the perfect project for them. Such was the case for this ice cream cone. When I saw the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week....Sweets For My Sweets I knew it was time to use it. The papers are from Bella Blvd.

I am also entering this card in the Sketch -n-Scrap sketch challenge. I used this awesome sketch of theirs:
The final challenge that I am entering with this card is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday


Thank you for stopping by my blog....I am crafting all afternoon today....what are you doing?

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Love it when you can use up older stash! What an adorable card, lovely job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect use of the sketch. The colors are great. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I do that a lot, too, when I come across things in my stash. At least they have a better chance getting used if they are in my line of sight! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and use of die! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute - now I want ice cream!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...