Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #2






I had a fun and busy day yesterday and did not get a chance to craft or post this tag as my second entry for the fun and inspirational Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. It is going on through Friday this week and I hope to craft coffee themed projects all week so stay tuned. In the meantime there are loads of prizes to be won and inspiration to be found so be sure to click the above link to go to the official blog. In fact, I am offering a small prize to a random commenter from all the comments left on my coffee themed projects. Here is what I am offering:



I have a cool coffee bean stencil and a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card that I will choose a winner for next Sunday December 9th.

 Here is my tag:




I was totally inspired by Lisa Bzibziak's stacked coffee cup tag from day 6 of
Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags

I am also entering this card at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Gift It Challenge
and

That is it for now....I have to finish getting my house decorated and I want to work on some more coffee themed Christmas cards. I will be back later to share more projects.

~~Sandi~~

14 comments:

  1. Very cute tag! I love the stacked cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is so well designed with those stacked cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a terrific tag Sandi! Love the stacked cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and thank you for your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those birdies in the handles of the cup?! How cute! This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stack of cups looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm loving your fabulous stacked cups, sandi. thanks so much for sharing your amazing creativity.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stacked coffee cups! So fun and festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...