Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Brrrrrthday, Noah



Our nephew Noah is turning 11 next week and in honor of his January birthday, I decided to make a winter themed birthday card for him with my new set of stamps from My Favorite Things. It is called Ready, Set, Snow and features not only this polar bear but also a penguin and a rabbit on snowboards....so fun! I also used the sketch this week from MFT:

I kind of flipped this sketch for my card....having the focal point polar bear (represented by the circle on the sketch) more on the left of my card rather the right as seen on the sketch. I added rolling snowy hills instead of the parallel lines on the sketch. All in all I was pleased with the end result.

I am entering this card in the MFT Sketch 420 Challenge.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Clean & Simple Challenge

That's is for now....hubby and I are going out on a date night for some pizza. My two favorites things....my husband and pizza!!

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...