Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Just For You! Happy Valentines Day



I had fun making the alcohol ink background for this card. I love the color combo of red, pink and silver. I think I will send this card to my in-laws. My mother-in-law told me recently that she has saved every hand made card that I have ever sent them. That made me feel awesome.

I found and used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap. It was perfect for what I had envisioned for this card. I am entering it in their January challenges.

That is it for tonight. I hope you have been keeping warm. Today was even cold (relatively) here in Florida.

~~Sandi~~



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love your background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and the bow is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super background. Love the bow and peek-a-boo heart. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...