Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Will You Be My Valentine?




I love making Valentines....and right now I am knee deep in making them. I worked two evenings on this one for my son's girlfriend and have come to the conclusion that I do not like coloring hedgehogs...at least not until I improve my Copic coloring skills. But I think Steff will like it. I used this great sketch by Lisa Hidy for Sketch-n-Scrap:



I am entering this card in the Sketch-n-Scrap sketch challenge
and
Tuesday Throwdown's #424 Anything Goes Challenge

That is it for now.....thanks for stopping by my blog. Stay warm!!

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. I don't like coloring some images either, I have decided brown is so much harder then grey so I have been sticking to grey animals lol! I love your hedgehog though and this card is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable hedgehog!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Sandi, and I think your Hedgehog looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hedge hogs are all the rage for valentines. I'm sure she will love this one. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hedge Hog images- this is so sweet! I love coloring- you did a fab job! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...