Thursday, February 7, 2019

To a Special Couple



Just popping in for a quick minute before be to share this sweet Valentine card I made for a fun challenge.

I always want to enter a card at Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge and time usually gets away from me....but I got it done this time. I got create and used a Christmas stamp for this challenge. I added a Happy Valentine's Day sticker from my stash and the sentiment "to a special couple" and I think it works just fine for this upcoming holiday. If you want to play along ....hurry, the deadline is tomorrow. You can see all the details HERE

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. I love the style of the card. Great coloring. Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet little penguins! Thanks for joining us for this Ink Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a delightful Valentine card! The penguins look so cute with all the heart-themed papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...