Friday, April 12, 2019

Happy Easter




I absolutely loved coloring these Lawn Fawn little jelly beans on this simple Easter card for my granddaughter. I am entering this card in the LawnFawnatics Challenge #50 --Fun With Food



I am also entering this in the Sunday Stamps Weekly challenge....this week it is this awesome sketch:


The final challenge I am entering this card in is the current
Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes Challenge.

I have to cut this short because we are headed out of town to celebrate my husband's birthday this weekend. Enjoy your weekend!!

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. aw! this card is perfect for Easter!! love the jelly beans!! and love the plaid, too!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little jelly beans are super cute, what a fun Easter card, and I love that plaid background! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...