Sunday, April 28, 2019

Week 11







I am really enjoying my weekly documenting in my Traveler's Notebook, even if I am a few weeks behind. I especially love the monthly challenges that Lisa and Lori have on their blogs. I used this awesome sketch from Lisa:



Lori's challenge was to use at least two colors from this color board:



Those are currently all my favorite colors to papercraft with so I felt like I hit the jackpot. I used all of them!!

With this one project I was able to enter two challenges:

The sketch challenge at Lisa's blog My Creative Endeavors
and
The color challenge at Lori's blog My Happy Life

That's it for now. Thanks for checking in with me.

~~Sandi~~



3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sandi! I really love the puffy stickers and the pretty background, did you use inks on that? Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi: I love your interpretation of Lisa's sketch! Spot on! And you've captured the color hues of Lori's prompt perfectly! Winner-winner chicken dinner--oh, sorry make that TN-layout-er! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spread is gorgeous, Sandi! The yellow really pops. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TN TIme With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...