Sunday, April 28, 2019

Pretty Girls, Pretty Eggs





I was so happy when my son texted me this picture of my granddaughters coloring eggs the day before Easter . I did not think I was going to get any Easter pictures and I had this adorable new paper from Doodlebug that I wanted to use. I had this great sketch from Rochelle Spears to use:



On the Scrap With Stacy blog there was this Photo Inspiration Challenge:



I was inspired by the bunny, Easter eggs in a basket and the colors green, yellow, blue with just a touch of pink. I can enter this layout in both of the Scrappy Friends April Challenges:

and

Well that is it for now....hope your weekend was lovely. I got to spend time with a friend that I do not get to see very often so my weekend rocked!

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...