Friday, December 27, 2019

Autumn




I was in the Midwest in September for a few days and was able to go apple picking with my sons and grandkids. On the way out to the apple orchards there was a beautiful field of sunflowers. My 14 year old grandson Cole actually posed for a picture with his dad, my son Adam and another picture alone for me. If you have a teenage boy, you know how unlikely and rare that is.

Most of my scrapbook pages I give away but this one I am keeping for my own scrapbook. I used the fun sketch #191 from Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it in the sketch challenge. I really love the way this page turned out.....thanks Lisa for your inspiring sketch.

That is it for now....I will be back tomorrow with another fall layout that I just finished up. Thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colors!! Cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout,Sandi, and I love your take on the sketch! Those boy photos are hard to get! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid and colorful title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful embellishing and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall colors. The sunflowers go very well with this patterned paper. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...