Thursday, December 26, 2019

Santa Paws


We got a new puppy  this year and being a new dog mom (I never owned a dog before) I am surprised at how this little pup has captured my heart. It is also fun to dress her up. Some things she likes wearing , some things she merely tolerates (like this Santa hat) and some things she pulls off right away.

I used this sketch by Rochelle Spears:



Instead of the banner, I used some punched evergreen branches and although it is hard to see, there are also some red sparkly berries among the branches. Otherwise, I followed the sketch pretty closely. I am entering it in the December sketch challenge on Rochelle's blog.

I am also entering it in the December Scrappy Friends challenge at the Scrap With Stacy blog. Her photo inspiration board was so cool....it had a picture of a dog with antlers on it which inspired me to use this picture of our pup wearing holiday head gear and there was also a picture of a rustic door with lots of woodgrain which inspired me to use woodgrain paper on this page.

That is it for now....I will be back tomorrow with another scrapbook page that is currently on my desk under construction. Thanks for popping in.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...