Saturday, December 28, 2019

Izzy Turns 7





I m catching up and filling in my two granddaughter's scrapbooks. This page documents the celebration for Izzy's (my youngest grand) 7th birthday in 2018.

I really used some OLD stash for this page....the striped and multi-colored papers are from My Mind's Eye circa 2013 0r so. The letters in the title are even older from a company that is not longer in business.....Nikki Silvis. I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash:



I was inspired by the colors in the cartoon....especially the blue and yellow. I included 3 gold hearts on the right tag and a bow on the same tag as required by the challenge.

I am entering this page in the December Saturday Cartoon Inspired Sketch Challenge at
Scrap Our Stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.....tomorrow I have a page in my Traveler's Notebook to share.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Aw, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! Beautiful colors, love the balloons! Thanks for playing aƱong with us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER FUN Layout!! Love it! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...