Monday, March 2, 2020

Back To School

I am finally caught up on school pictures for my granddaughters. I have had their class photos and first day of school photos from the last 2 years sitting on my desk with my school stash for months. I finally got the last page knocked out today.

I am entering this page in the Lasting Memories Challenge #487 Mix and Match Patterned Papers. The challenge was to use at least 4 different patterned papers and I used 7!! I am happy with the way this page turned out. I especially like the large area that I was able to hand write my journaling. I think it is important that I leave behind a sample of my handwriting. My mother had pretty handwriting and unfortunately I have no samples of it left anymore and she passed away nearly 20 years ago.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Tag It Challenge 

That is it for a Monday. I will be back tomorrow with a card to share.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This layout is fantastic! Love your mix of paper strips and way to go getting all of the school layouts made! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...