Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Mahalo


We recently returned from a trip to Hawaii. While we were gone our 8 month old French Bulldog puppy was card from by an excellent boarding facility. I wanted to thank them for the care and love they showed our girl so I made this card. I used this fun sketch from Stick It Down:


I hope you are all staying well and staying home. My husband has to go to work everyday as he is a truck driver but other that that we are staying home. These are some crazy times but we all have to help #flattenthecurve. Crafting helps me with my anxiety during all this.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Hawaiian feel the car has. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi card DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunset you have on your card! A Hawaii vacation sounds pretty lovely!!! ;-) Your inking and black accents are wonderful as well. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down March Card Sketch challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tropical feel and the paw prints on the card. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT
    http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! I love how you combined your trip along with the paw prints. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...