Sunday, March 29, 2020

Teenage Boys


I have been creating a few more pages for my own personal scrapbook recently instead of just doing layouts to be given away, This page is for my scrapbook and it features a rare photo of my teenage grandsons. If you have any teenage boys in the family, you know it is virtually impossible to get them to agree to getting their photos taken. I snuck this one while they weren't looking last September when I was in town. I found those awesome wood veneers of their names in my stash. I had ordered those custom made years ago and forgot about them.

I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash:
I also used plaid paper and wood as required by the challenge.

I am entering this page in 2 challenges:
and
That is about it for right now....stay home, stay safe.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Love you page. Love the color/paper choices. Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers for this cool masculine layout. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. I love how the wood grain paper frames the main body of the layout. The title letters and the "2019" are a really nice font. How neat that you had their names in wood veneers. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wooden veneer names! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...