Thursday, June 18, 2020

17 Years Week 19



We recently had our 17th wedding anniversary. There was not much of a celebration due to the Covid-19 pandemic but I did order a little cake for us and we took a family selfie in the back yard. Dave bought me flowers and candy and we discussed how we will celebrate next year.

To document the day I used this awesome sketch by Lisa Hidy for her sketch challenge on her blog 
My Creative Endeavors -- TN Time With Lisa and Lori


I am also entering this spread at Lori's Blog -- My Happy Life TN Time With Lisa and Lori. Lori's challenge was to create a spread about anything.....can't get easier than that, right??


That is about it for now. It is almost the weekend which I really look forward to. I am retired but my hubby still works so I look forward to the weekend and spending time with him.

Thanks for dropping in.
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...