Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hippo Birdie To You


I have just been having a renewed love affair with Lawn Fawn stamps. I {might} have spent nearly $200 and stayed up until midnight last night to get my hands on their new release. In the meantime while waiting for my new goodies, I am digging out and using some of my vintage LF stamps like this hippo and birdie. I just love the pun-ny sentiment. 
I used this Sketch-n-Scrap sketch 171 for my card:


I am entering this card in the Sketch-n-Scrap June challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog......stay safe and healthy.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card and love the tag with the critters! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute!! Love that hippo & birdie with that adorable sentiment, and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and that stamp set always makes for a great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sandi :) and I love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card!! I love this sentiment and that sweet hippo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...