Saturday, June 6, 2020

Paper Smooches Flowers Challenge


Paper Smooches was the very first stamps that I bought when I started cardmaking at least 10 years ago. They recently announced they will be shutting down as the owner, Kim is retiring. Having just retired a year ago myself, I wish her only the best but I will miss not having any new PS stamps to drool over. Now it is time to add a few stamps to my collection that I have been wanting for awhile as the closing sale begins today. You can see all the details on the discounts at http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Meanwhile the challenges are going to continue and I made this card for the current 


I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #442 - #443 

That is it for right now....thank you for stopping in my blog and have a wonderful weekend.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Super fun and sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...