Friday, July 8, 2011

Homespun Christmas



When it comes to style I'm a little bit country and Dave is a little bit rock and roll.  So we have compromised in our home decor and gone for a light and bright beachy theme.  But I still love all things country cozy.  This card reflects that and I am very pleased with the way it turned out.  I stamped the sentiment right on the patterned paper, tied some bakers twine around it and adhered it to my card.  Then I added the faux stitching and called it done. This is another card for entry in The Paper Variety Christmas in July challenge.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! Very pretty:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card, Sandi ... love the stitching around the outside and the cool string you tied your bow with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so pretty Sandi. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...