Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Girl


This is the last of the cards that I made over the weekend.  It is for Challenge #2 over at the birthday celebration at Artful Delight which was a tic-tac-toe challenge.  I went straight across the top row and had to make a card with scraps and use light pink.  I even used the "Little Girl" name of the collection down at the very bottom of the paper from Echo Park.  I usually throw that away but I saved one of them for this card and I like the way it fit perfectly in the little frame I had in my stash.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sandi
    Such a pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card!! I tried and tried to do a card for that one with pink and kraft but I just couldn't do it....I'm not much of a pink person....but you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...