Saturday, December 17, 2011

Izzy Time


I have so many new collections that I haven't even touched yet and this was one of them.  I used Simple Stories Baby Steps to create this page with my oldest son Matt and Baby Isabelle or Izzy as we have all taken to calling her. This was taken in September when she was only about 3 weeks old and I hear she has really grown up recently and changed.  I am looking forward to receiving some professional pictures of both of the granddaughters that were taken last week in what my daughter in law Amy describes as the photo shoot from hell.  LOL

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so precious Sandi! Is that a transparency around the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.....Suzy took the words out of my mouth....good thing I'm rarely at a loss for words huh :) This is oh so sweet! I noticed the transparency too......it really gives a ton of oommph to your layout!!! my spell check thingy is trying to tell me oommph ain't a work....HA!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO!!! Love all the embellishments and that photo is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...