Friday, January 20, 2012

My first CAS (clean and simple) card



The current challenge at Flashback Fridays is to post your first CAS card.  This card pre-dates my blog as I think I made is sometime the summer of 2010.  The photography is awful as it pre-dated my good camera too.  But isn't that the fun and purpose of this challenge: to look back, cringe a little, laugh a little and see just far we have come?

You still have time to enter your forst CAS card as the challenge runs through next Friday January 27th.  Check out the deets (and a cool prize too) HERE:

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your CAS card...the fussy cutting is perfect!! Such a fun sentiment too!!! Thanks for joining us in the Flashback Friday fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sandi this is just too stinkin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super what a great card, thanks for playing Flashback Friday 19.0 Love Hazel (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...