Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Presents!


We had a fabulous birthday celebration while we were in the Chicago area last week. The party mostly celebrated my granddaughter Izzy's first birthday but since Amy my DIL and I both have August birthdays we celebrated those also.  Here is the first of many layouts that I will be creating to remember the day.  I bought the brand new Birthday Girl collection from Bella Blvd just for this occasion and I love how the papers match Izzy's dress....I didn't plan it that way {really}....LOL
 
I used the awesome August sketch from Artful Delight:
 
 
I am also entering it in Frosted Delight's Fabulous Friday challenge to use ribbon or twin. Do you see the twine bow on the letter T in the title???
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout. She's a cutie! I love how the ribbons in her hair go so well with the paper! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Twine/Ribbon Challenge. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page!! Love the Bella products and the twine tied around the "t" in your title is such a fun touch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout! I love that you tied the twine around the "t"!! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super sweet layout, so fun and fresh! Thanks for joining in on this month's Artful Delight Sketch Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun polka dot, love these polka dots, many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you enjoyed your visit with your grandkids! Sandi this layout is fabulous! So glad you joined us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...