Saturday, December 8, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

 
I love my Paper Smooches stamps.  They are most definitely my go to stamps.  I love the funky font and cute images.  I am a sucker for a pun and they have some of the best ones.  The SPARKS challenge this time is right up my alley:
 
 
I decided to make my own little polaroid for this Christmas card:
 
 
I had a few wallets sized photos printed of this picture of my hubby and me in the Florida Keys last spring and got the brainy idea to put the picture on the card instead of just tucking it inside. 
 
I have been busy crafting nearly all day and plan on the same tomorrow so stay tuned....I have plenty of projects to share with you including stockings, wreaths, tags and bags!  'Tis the season to be busy crafting and playing with paper & glue.......



1 comment:

  1. What a great holiday card! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...